LabTurbo COVID-19 RNA Testing Platform
Complete package for sample-to-result COVID-19 detection
Complete Package and Selections for COVID-19 Testing
LabTurbo™ AIO COVID-19 Testing Airport and Border Control Solution
Streamlined COVID-19 Testing in 3 simple steps
swab or saliva in
Load samples tubes
LabTurbo AIO for
interpretation of the
qPCR results for
48 samples in 1.5 hours. 96 samples in 2 hours.
Fast and large
|15 systems||30 systems|
|1.5 hour||360 detections||720 detections|
|2 hour||720 detections||1440 detections|
Maximize the throughput by starting run 2 when run 1 qPCR starts.
Get hundreds of COVID-19 detection results in every hour.
LabTurbo™ Specimen Collection Kit
Designed for simple, safe, and stable COVID-19 specimen collection
Sterile Swab+VTM Tube
Sterile nasopharyngeal swab with a snap point for easy specimen collection
COVID-19 is disintegrated and inactivated when in contact with the VTM
Room Temperature Transportation
Send the collection tubes in room temperature
Stabilized for qPCR Testing
The VTM stabilizes the COVID-19 RNA to preserve the best COVID-19 testing outcomes
LabTurbo AIO Sample-to-result COVID Testing Platform
LabTurbo AIO 48
LabTurbo Viral RNA
RNA Testing Kit
Multiplex Detection Targets
Detect COVID-specific N1gene, coronavirus E gene, and human RnaseP gene in one PCR well. RdRp gene detection available for further COVID detection confirmation.
Continuous Working Mode
Run batches of extraction and qPCR at the same time. Process 400 to 800 samples per system per day with a 24-hour working schedule.
LabTurbo COVID-19 testing platform automates the whole detection procedure from the sample to PCR results. Get 1 to 48 COVID testings done in 1.5 - 2 hours!
COVID-19 limit of detection (LoD) at 1 copies/ul. Get accurate testing results and avoid false-negative detection.
- Sample-to-result COVID-19 Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 gene identification:
- Sample transfer, virus inactivation, COVID-19 RNA purification, PCR setup,qPCR, COVID-19 RNA CT value report
- Test targets: N1 & RdRp genes of SARS-CoV-2, E gene of coronavirus, human RnaseP for internal control.
- Throughput: 1 to 48 sample-to-result detections within 1.5 to 2 hours
- Sample type: nasopharyngeal swab and swab preservation medium.
- PCR reagent can be pre-mixed (in-use) and stored in 4 degree Celcius for 6 days